Summer Plans.

 


I would have loved to go many places this summer, but thanks to the pandemic, all my plans have changed, having quite limited options now. Even with that, I thought of going to a place where I could keep a routine without interacting with many strangers, where the staff keeps everything clean and healthy to avoid any infection. With that in mind, my main option is to go to a Resort in Valparaiso for a week approximately. I plan to go there with my family, and the idea is to enjoy as many features of the resort as we can, since some options are limited for the pandemic, such as spas or private pools. But then we can still use services as pools, buffets, game rooms and we can still go and tour around Valparaiso, visit a couple of beaches, buy souvenirs and visit iconic places.

Asides from the vacations, I haven’t thought much of what else to do in the summer, but perhaps finding a job is not a bad idea. Boredom is something that usually affects me during summertime, and even more now that everything is so limited (Maybe even more in the future with a possible second wave of the virus). I could perhaps work as the doorman of the place where I live. It is simple, just keeping track of who comes and who leaves. But only time will tell if I end up doing that or not.


Comentarios

  1. The Resort that you describe sounds incredible but it's a shame that many plans have been changed by the pandemic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Spending your vacation in a resort sounds amazing. I hope everything goes well so we can have a vacation.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The idea of a resort in Valparaiso sounds really cool, it's a place where you can rest and spend a good time with your family

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, the resort sounds amazing, it is sad that this pandemic is still going on:(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Omg I have never been to a resort I hope you go to that Valdivia Resort if you cant in 2021 I hope in 2022 yes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. With this second wave coming for all of us, I hope we can at least have a nice summer :( relax a little, I wish you the best with that resort, sounds amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have never been to a resort and as you describe it, it must be an incredible experience. I hope you can go and enjoy with your family.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite TV show

A country I'd like to visit.