My future job.

 


Jobs having to do with medicine have always been of my interest, however, I am not very good at interacting with strangers, that is why I would not like to be a doctor. Instead, I would like to work studying medicine rather than applying it, working in a lab to learn about diseases and how to cure them. I suppose that job has to be hard and tiring, but it is something that really gets all of my attention, not only because I would love to help with the progress of medicine, but also to travel around the world and participate in many conferences. Salary is not something that worries me much, if I am stable, I will be happy.

 That is why I am currently studying biochemistry. The career itself has many possibilities in many fields, but the medicine field of biochemistry is what interests me. Thanks to talks and classes with my biochemistry teachers, I learned that immunology is an actual specialization that focuses on the study of the immune system and different diseases, like genetic, bacterial, viral, and so on. And thanks to the pandemic, I am more interested in learning about diseases.

Comentarios

  1. Your way of taking advantage of your career to investigate some diseases seems very great to me, I hope that in the future you will find a cure for some incurable diseases :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! the specialization that you mentioned, related with the immune system sounds really interesting, I hope you get the job that you want :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The best thing about science is that through research you always learn new things that help others, I hope you can do the work of you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's amazing how the scientific area can help so much in the progress of medicine, I really hope that your dream of working in this area comes true.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Omg immunology sounds so interesting! I really like your motivation, I hope you can reach your goal

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Plans.

My favorite TV show

A country I'd like to visit.