A country I'd like to visit.

 

I have always liked cold places a lot. It is not everyday that I get to see snow, so a snowy country would be ideal. Even better if they also speak a language I know. That is why Canada is my option, even though I fear I would have to learn some French as well, since I know some cities of the country use French as main language rather than English. I would love to tour around some cities and visit some monuments, like the CN Tower, which is one of the biggest towers in the world, located in Toronto. I would also like to stay in Canada for a little longer, not just as a tourist but also a Student, since I have heard that Canada’s Biochemistry careers are pretty good. Being a cold, beautiful destination, where I can not only tour bur also learn, Canada is my perfect option, and I would have to think about others.

Comentarios

  1. I like the cold places too, and canada houses one of my nba favorites team, Toronto Raptops.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh my god, I love Toronto too, It is a good place to live and since I like cold places, it is a good choice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Why is biochemistry so good in Canadá?
    Do they have a bigger research area?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Omg, I didn't know about the tower, it sound amazing to visit

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I love cold weather! I have a biochemist friend who lived in Canada, and it's true science is much better valued than in this country.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Plans.

My favorite TV show