The best holidays!




It is hard for me to forget how fun it was when I travelled all the way to the north of Chile back in 2015. More specifically, I went to Arica, however, I ended up going back to Iquique since I had some family there. I stayed there for just a week, though the car trip there took a lot of time, 28 hours to get there, and other 28 to get back to Santiago!
I went there with my parents and two younger sisters, staying together in our family’s house. Since we did not really know the place, most of the time we just traveled around randomly with the hopes of finding interesting places, though we would just end up in the local beach every day. But I really remember this trip because I got to see some of the most beautiful environments in the country, such as the night in Atacama desert, where you can perfectly see all the stars of the sky, and the Desert Bloom, making the desert turn colorful with so many flowers.

Comentarios

  1. wowow 28 hours sounds like an endless journey, the north of Chile is beautiful, I would like to know Arica :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Should be awesome see clearly all the stars in the sky, not like in Chillán xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 28 hours traveling is a lot!! bit I thinks it's completely worth it if you can see so clearly the stars in the sky

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Plans.

My favorite TV show

A country I'd like to visit.