My favorite TV show

 


Throughout my life I have watched so many shows and series, of many different themes and topics. I enjoy a wide variety of them, but out of all I have watched, my favorite is, without any doubt, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I really like it for many reasons. To get started, the animation of the show is beautiful and has aged very well, perfectly mimicking movements used in martial arts, and it’s theme is quite interesting too, how a 12 year old pacifist must stop a war that has spanned 100 years. 


I particularly enjoy shows and series that handle dangerous and intriguing themes, however, I like them even more when the way they tell the story is not completely serious, being able to slip humorous and weird scenes without breaking the atmosphere of the episode, or maybe even have the whole show as a comedy that deep down touches serious adult themes, like Seinfeld for instance.

And while I have watched a lot of stuff in my life, there still are a couple of shows I have not seen at all, mostly for being too recent (I prefer to watch a whole show without having to wait for new seasons or episodes), such as Stranger Things, The Mandalorian and The Flash.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I love Avatar, recently I watched all seasons on Netflix in less than a week haha is a very good series

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I never watched Avatar but with your blog I was intrigued to watch it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The master of the four elements, I love this series, I recently started watching it again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very good series. I remember that they always gave some episodes of the series on sunday mornings.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree, the animation style is amazing and the story touches really serious and interesting topics. Love this show.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's an amazing serie, I love it since I was a child. I personally love Katara, and I love waterbending.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Plans.

A country I'd like to visit.